Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Over Sharing

So, I've been making a little bit of salsa...
And eating a little bit of garden fresh melon...
And dealing with a LOT of tomatoes...
True life confession:  I had been looking for that tacky glue and couldn't find it until I saw it in the picture!  That's how it goes sometimes.  The unedited reality of my busy, not-as-neat-as-I-would-like life.

I've spent some time with most of the family at the zoo.
And we got to see the dingoes.
This picture is for Meghan.  She couldn't see the dingoes the day she went to the zoo with us because it was too, too hot for the dingoes to be outside! 

I have also done a long list of other things that aren't picture worthy.  As you can imagine, blogging had to take a back seat.  A way back seat.  I have wanted to jump back in for a week or so, but wanted to find just the right topic to re-join the blogging world.

This morning while I was folding laundry I watched a show on "oversharing."  And I thought, that's it!  That's what I want to blog about!  Join me as I embark on the popular trend of oversharing.  Ready?
Sorry to disappoint you if you were really expecting a laundry list of detailed sharing.  I try to teach my growing girls that a wise woman does NOT over share.  Instead we want to always consider others ahead of our ourselves.  I try to practice and teach my girls to be kind and loving.  Sharing embarrassing stories about someone else is not kind and loving.  Please think about how your words will affect others before you post them for everyone to see.   

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  Happy October!





No comments:

Post a Comment